On the 21st of June, scores of Cape Town’s yogis will gather together at the Cape Town International Convention Centre to commemorate the practice of yoga for this year’s annual celebration of International Yoga Day. Read the latest blog post to find out more about the event, tickets, and how you can donate to the Earth Child Project.
You are currently viewing
International Yoga Day
- Mandela Day 2022: Make A Difference on 18 July July 13, 2022
- The Best Restaurants in the V&A Waterfront June 12, 2022
- Ethical Elephant Encounters in the Kruger May 20, 2022
- The History of the Cape Winelands February 11, 2022
- African Animal Facts: Interesting Facts About Hyenas December 11, 2021