Boasting lush, green tropical forests, white sand beaches and warm waters of the bluest hues, Seychelles embodies the quintessential island paradise experience. Located just off the coast of East Africa, Seychelles Archipelago is comprised of over 115 mostly deserted islands.
With exquisite natural vegetation, preserved coral reefs and beautiful views that stretch on forever, Seychelles is a dream destination for travellers looking for an ultra luxurious island vacation.
Activities and excursions are aplenty, seeing countless opportunities for magnificent sunset cruises, sundowners on the beach and
With secret beaches, candlelit cocktails at the ocean’s edge, private dining for two and what feels like an entire beach to yourselves, Seychelles is one of the most romantic vacation destinations on Earth. A perfect choice for couples, a trip to Seychelles is perfect for lovebirds looking to spend private, alone-time in paradise.
LANGUAGES English, French, Seychellois Creole
WEATHER and CLIMATE
- Summer (Dec – Feb): Max 32°C (89,6°F), Min 27°C (80,6°F)
- Winter (Jun – Aug): Max 27°C (80,6°F), Min 20°C (68°F)
Things to Do in Seychelles
When travelling to Seychelles, don’t miss out on these exquisite activities:
- Enjoy splashing about in the warm waves of this tropical paradise.
- Delight in special trips to neighbouring islands, such as Aride and Cousin, to view thriving bird populations.
- Jump atop a stand-up-paddle and cruise along the quiet waves of the Indian Ocean.
- Explore the parts of the world’s longest coral reef system through guided snorkeling and scuba diving experiences.
- One of the most picturesque destinations, the Seychelles is perfect for proposals, honeymoons or celebrating romantic milestones.
Accommodation in Seychelles
While the most popular and populated islands include Mahé and Praslin, the real charm of the Seychelles can be found in the private islands, accessible by a short charter flight. At present, Seychelles accommodation options are only offered in North Island, one of the esteemed private islands in the Seychelles Archipelago.
Travel to Seychelles
From coral reefs to lush forests, warm water waves and deserted beaches, Seychelles is one of the world’s most beautiful vacation destinations. Perfect for those seeking a remote, private and ultra-exclusive stay in paradise, a Seychelles vacation promises guaranteed rest and relaxation on a private island with no distractions or disturbances.
Pair a trip to Seychelles with an incredible African safari either in Zambia or Botswana, and don’t forget to pass through the Cape Winelands for a fabulous foodie feast. Contact our team to custom create a bespoke vacation.
Need help? Talk to an expert!
Contact African Travel Canvas and we’ll help you book your dream vacation to Africa!