Mombo and Little Mombo
Okavango Delta, Botswana
About Mombo and Little Mombo
Located in the Moremi Game Reserve, in the heart of the Okavango Delta, Mombo Camp and its’ smaller, more intimate sister camp, Little Mombo, set a new standard of luxury for the safari game experience.
Often regarded as one of the best safari camps in all of Africa, Mombo and Little Mombo boast not only exceptional game viewing opportunities thanks to the camp’s placement in the Moremi, but also, jaw-dropping accommodation of the finest luxury with the most tasteful finishings.
While Mombo Camp offers nine spacious tented suites, each complete with a sitting room, indoor and outdoor showers and views of the floodplains, the smaller camp, Little Mombo, offers only three ultra luxurious tents resting in the shade of the sausage and jackalberry trees. Both are exceptional choices for safari aficionados, with the smaller of the two, Little Mombo, suited better for either small groups seeking full occupancy or couples looking for a romantic refuge.
Mombo and Little Mombo boast an exemplary variety of game on display. With an enormous concentration of predators and plains game roaming free, guests are spoilt by getting to stay at one of the best game viewing hotspots in all of Africa.
Why We Love Mombo and Little Mombo
- Thanks to the camps placement in arguably one of the best wildlife zones in Africa, guests visiting the Mombo Concession, also known as the Place of Plenty, will be treated to astounding game viewing and photographic opportunities in the Okavango Delta.
- Wilderness Safaris is dedicated to conservation. Guests of both Mombo Camp and Little Mombo can find out about the various initiatives taking place, namely the Botswana Rhino Reintroduction Project.
- Perfect for those looking for a little pampering while on vacation, a selection of luxurious spa treatments and indulgent massage packages are available on request to help guests relax, unwind, rest and rejuvenate.
Activities at Mombo and Little Mombo
Safari game drives
Wildlife viewing hide
Our Favorite Memories from Mombo and Little Mombo
Viewing apex predators and big cats on safari.
Enjoying a yoga class from the deck, overlooking the bush.
Learning about Wilderness Safaris’ Rhino Conservation project.
Enjoy your stay at Mombo and Little Mombo
As well as unrivalled game viewing opportunities and animal encounters in the majestic Okavango Delta, guests staying at Mombo and Little Mombo can enjoy all of the spoils on offer at this luxury bush getaway.
Safari Game Drives
Yoga in the Bush
This luxurious Botswana safari camp offers nine spacious tents, each raised above ground to maximise the views of the plains below. Each of the luxury tents includes a thatched sala for game viewing from the suite itself.
- Morning safari game drives.
- Elevated Mombo Camp suites have a thrilling ‘tree-house feel’.
- Lodges and suites overlook a floodplain that is constantly teeming with wildlife.
With only three luxury en-suite tents, complete with private dining room, lounge, kitchen and plunge pool, Little Mombo is perfect for small groups looking for an intimate vacation in the African wild.
- An extension of Mombo Camp, Little Mombo is smaller and more private.
- Beautiful, spacious accommodation with luxury finishes.
- Morning safari game drives.
Select the best accommodation for a luxury safari in Botswana.
Explore Botswana Tours
Browse through the following tours to plan an unforgettable safari vacation in Botswana.
Need help? Talk to an expert!
Contact African Travel Canvas and we’ll help you book your dream vacation to Africa!