Commemorating French National Day and the historic storming of the Bastille in 1789, the 25th annual Franschhoek Bastille Festival kicks off on the weekend of July 14th and 15th. Grab your beret, don a false moustache and pick up your wine glass and indulge in this extravagant display of French flair and finesse.
You are currently viewing
- Mandela Day 2022: Make A Difference on 18 July July 13, 2022
- The Best Restaurants in the V&A Waterfront June 12, 2022
- Ethical Elephant Encounters in the Kruger May 20, 2022
- The History of the Cape Winelands February 11, 2022
- African Animal Facts: Interesting Facts About Hyenas December 11, 2021