South Africa is fast growing as one of the most popular whale watching locations in the world with Hermanus, a town just two hours from Cape Town, being one of the main destinations.
You are currently viewing
- Mandela Day 2022: Make A Difference on 18 July July 13, 2022
- The Best Restaurants in the V&A Waterfront June 12, 2022
- Ethical Elephant Encounters in the Kruger May 20, 2022
- The History of the Cape Winelands February 11, 2022
- African Animal Facts: Interesting Facts About Hyenas December 11, 2021