The only six-coloured national flag in the world, the South African flag, first used on 27 April 1994, was designed to symbolize unity and to represent the convergence of the many diverse elements within the South African society. In the following post, we describe the history and meaning of the South African flag in detail.
You are currently viewing
South African flag
- Mandela Day 2022: Make A Difference on 18 July July 13, 2022
- The Best Restaurants in the V&A Waterfront June 12, 2022
- Ethical Elephant Encounters in the Kruger May 20, 2022
- The History of the Cape Winelands February 11, 2022
- African Animal Facts: Interesting Facts About Hyenas December 11, 2021