Singita Game Reserve
Kruger National Park, South Africa
About Singita Game Reserve
Meaning ‘place of miracles’, Singita Private Game Reserve certainly is a place of unparalleled beauty and wonder, where the tiniest antlion and the mightiest buffalo bull live safely located in acres of protected African bush.
With a multitude of award-winning camps spanning three countries and a million acres of pristine land, the conservation company is committed to preserving the African wilderness.
Every guest who visits Singita Private Game Reserve comes away with a sense of awe at the astonishing intricacy and intelligence of nature, and its deep connection with the human spirit.
While Singita Sabi Sand Reserve, home to Singita Boulders Lodge and Singita Ebony Lodge, is famed for its high concentrations of big game and frequent leopard sightings, Kruger National Park’s Singita Lebombo and Sweni Lodges occupy a remote piece of pristine land known for its four formidable lion prides.
The embodiment of power, nothing serves as such a humbling reminder of our fragility than the rasping moans of the lionesses at twilight as they prepare their pride for the hunt.
Why We Love Singita Game Reserve
- Singita’s level of opulence is hard to beat. With some of the most exquisite properties in Africa, guests staying at one of the Singita destinations can revel in experiencing luxury at every turn.
- Diverse habitats mean game viewing is unrivalled and photographic opportunities abound. At the same time, visitor and vehicle numbers are kept low to ensure an authentic and intimate stay for guests.
- Truly committed to conservation, Singita Game Reserve runs a number of projects and initiatives to help preserve the natural land, empower the local community and instill as many sustainable measures as possible.
Can’t decide where you’d like to stay? Contact us today and one of our team of experts will help!
Activities at Singita Game Reserve
Safari game drives
Highlights from Singita Game Reserve
Witnessing two young elephant bulls in musth tussling.
Taking a star trail photo while lying in the star bed.
Watching the lionesses of the Shishangaan pride stalk an impala.
Singita Boulders Lodge, Sabi Sand Reserve
Inspired by the primal elements of fire, water, earth and air, each of the 12 tranquil suites brings the outdoors indoors. With playful symphonies of light, texture and natural fossilised wood finishes, beauty abounds with private plunge pools and decks gazing out over expansive bush.
- Two family-friendly suites (children over ten are welcome).
- A lounge, boma and bar area for guests to come together to swap stories and sightings.
- Exceptional riverine game viewing.
Singita Ebony Lodge, Sabi Sand Reserve
Singita’s original lodge stands proudly along the Sand River’s banks, enveloped by ancient trees. Built from glass and canvas in safari-tent-style, the 12 suites boast outdoor pavilion decks that hang over the river as if suspended from trees. All the better to spy big cats as they silently pad past.
- visits Prime big cat viewing territory.
- Large interiors with ebony and mahogany finishes.
- Private plunge pools overlooking the river and wilderness.
Singita Lebombo Lodge, Kruger National Park
Hovering effortlessly above the N’Wanetsi River, the lodge’s 13 suites and private villas are sculptural and contemporary. Guests can also make use of a multi-level rooftop terrace and wine studio, with a library, multi-media room, interactive kitchen, espresso bar and self-service deli.
- Light-filled suites are meant to mimic eagle nests perched on cliff faces.
- Multiple amenities including an extensive wine collection.
- Elevated viewing decks for sleeping beneath the stars.
Singita Sweni Lodge, Kruger National Park
Touching the earth lightly, Sweni’s seven suites are situated amidst tall trees surrounding the river. The bold interiors are inspired by ‘beetles, chameleons and birds’ wings’, while private decks hover in the branches’ embrace, and outdoor showers overlook shimmering waters.
- Perfect for small groups and honeymooners.
- Prolific game and bird watching.
- Azure swimming pool overlooking the river.
Kruger National Park Accommodation
Browse a collection of exquisite safari lodges and bush camps in the Kruger National Park.
andBeyond Tengile River Lodge
Ulusaba Game Reserve
Explore Kruger National Park Tours
Discover the magic and wonder of the African bush by travelling to this incredible safari destination through a number of tours and itineraries.
Need help? Talk to an expert!
Contact African Travel Canvas and we’ll help you book your dream vacation to Africa!