About Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
For many, the opportunity to look a wizened elephant in the eye, stalk a lonesome leopard, hear the guttural roar of a lion, witness the sheer strength of a buffalo, and admire the lolloping grace of a rhino is the opportunity of a lifetime.
At Sabi Sabi, the Big Five thrives in a pristine wilderness where respect for all living things is more than a mantra – it’s a way of life.
This award-winning Kruger National Park accommodation lies deep within the African bushveld, with four unique safari lodges all perched in unrivalled settings. The Sabi Sabi experience is synonymous with exceptional service, luxury accommodation, unforgettable food, and meaningful, up-close wildlife encounters.
Highly qualified rangers and trackers take guests deep into the bush, where cheetahs race across the planes, wild dogs play in energetic packs, Pel’s fishing owls hide in the trees, and fiery-necked nightjars sing to welcome the moon.
Why We Love Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
- As one of the original bush lodges in the Sabi Sand reserve, Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve boasts a long history with over 100 years of operation and is synonymous with the quintessential safari experience.
- Dedicated to the conservation of the natural landscape, Sabi Sabi’s philosophy of ‘yesterday, today and tomorrow’ sees a strong focus on the preservation of Africa’s wilderness today so it flourishes tomorrow.
- Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge is family friendly. Here, children can enjoy a number of hands-on, interactive activities at the awesome EleFun Centre, all of which are supervised by trained professionals.
Activities at Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
Safari game drives
Our Favourite Memories from Sabi Sabi
Driving through a buffalo breeding herd with Zwai.
Learning about the Shangaan legend of the Buffalo Thorn tree.
Finding aardwolf tracks during an early morning game drive.
Situated in the heart of the bush, Bush Lodge offers 25 eclectic suites, including two luxury villas and a presidential suite. Perfect for families, this intimate lodge is known as a ‘luxury home in the bush’, with exceptional views of the waterhole and the expansive open plain.
- Incredible game viewing due to the waterhole and plain.
- Multiple amenities including two pools, the Amani Spa, and large viewing decks.
- The EleFun centre for children.
As Africa’s ‘most environmentally sensitive lodge’, Earth Lodge melts into its surrounds with its exquisite natural design. Thirteen ultra-luxurious suites, including the Amber Presidential Suite, each boast individual designs, a private plunge pool and glass-fronted bathroom.
- A panorama of uninterrupted bushveld makes for incredible game viewing.
- Natural wooden sculptures by Geoffrey Armstrong add a unique touch.
- Wine lovers will delight in spending time in the underground cellar with over 6000 rare wines.
Little Bush Camp
Shaded by a canopy of indigenous riverine trees, Little Bush Camp is the perfect destination for small groups seeking a private hideaway. Six luxury suites, each boasting a private viewing deck and heated spa bath, all offer exceptional vistas of the adjacent riverbed.
- Intimate accommodation for small groups.
- Delicious dinners served under lantern-lit trees.
- Abundant wildlife.
Comprising seven suites, each with a private alfresco shower, Selati Camp lies beneath a canopy of stars and indigenous trees. Colonial décor signals the area’s history by hinting at the discontinued Selati railway line which rests not too far from the camp.
- Amazing game viewing.
- The romantic Lourenco Marques suite ideal for honeymooners.
- Incredible cuisine served on thatched decks alongside the Msuthu riverbed.
Kruger National Park Accommodation
Browse a collection of exquisite safari lodges and bush camps in the Kruger National Park.
Unsurpassed luxury, impeccable vistas and thriving leopard populations hiding just out of plain sight, Londolozi Private Game Reserve is a wilderness oasis with conservation at its core.
Explore Kruger National Park Tours
Discover the magic and wonder of the African bush by travelling to this incredible safari destination through a number of tours and itineraries.
Need help? Talk to an Expert!
Contact African Travel Canvas and we’ll help you book your dream vacation to Africa!